Went Kovan for a hearty breakfast with Val. Yes, I said breakfast. We were on our way to school for project consultation with the teacher (gosh! Whats his name?!) and somehow, the whole class seems to be missing, including the teacher. (according to nat and eliza who were on time for lesson!) so where is everyone?!
The wanton noodle is mouth-watering (of course, look at the queue!) the gossiping (bitching) is even better. (:
I walked out of Popular with an unpaid book. (HOW?!) Sometimes, I feel like killing myself for being so ditzy. I intended (really!) to buy “THE TALES OF BEEDLE THE BARD BY JK ROWLING” to add to my HARRYPOTTER collection. (I think im overly excited about Potter, again. But who doesn’t? okay, maybe its just me.) sigh. Amidst all the bitching, whining and indulging in my Venezia Tartufo icecream(too good, seriously), somehow I just plain forgot that the book is in my hand. And the sensors are not working! (whpew, or not? I don’t know.) ohwell, its only when the Watson sensor started buzzing (so loudly!) in my ears, that I realized im holding a book that is worth 22.90.
And so I got a book for free. (heheheheheh!)
p/s: checked my IM result a moment ago. I cant believe im that brainless, the result is out one week ago and I checked it but somehow I didn’t absorb the fact that it is my grades. I thought it is some senseless futile numbers. Haha. I gt 16/20. Whoohoo. Higher than what I expected. Look like woodlands library do me good, all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment