Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OMG. Harry Potter Pick-up Lines

These things are hysterical.

Magic Pick-up lines:
Show me your Nimbus 2000 and I’ll show you my Chamber of Secrets.
Hey baby, how about I be the Seeker so I can get your Snitch?
I want to put your wand in my leaky cauldron.
Did you escape from Azkaban, becasue my Dementor wants to give you a kiss.
How about you and me bang bludgers later?
The Sorting Hat has spoken and it says I belong in your bed.
Forget Wingardium Leviosa; I’ve got my own spell to raise that wand of yours.
Wanna make me moan like Myrtle?

I’ll have you Hufflepuffing by the end of my Parseltongue session.
You know Platform 9 and 3/4? Well I know something else with the same exact measurements.

The person (prolly a guy) who came out with such (intelligent) nonsenses is a genius in his own (kinky) way.

No comments:

Post a Comment