Friday, June 19, 2009


The freezer room is stocked up with ice-cream mix. I repeat, ice-cream mix! I can feel the tinge of excitement in me as I pushed open the door. The freezer is (obviously) freaking freezing cold. And boy, im so scared. I refused to close the door. The thought of us trapped in the icy cold room is akin to a final destination journey. Or even worse. Since it wouldn’t be me pointing at every sadist death and laugh with gusto like how I did when I watched final destination (whatever sequence it is!) It will be you, laughing at my ghastly wretched fatality (pfffffft). But oh well, for the sake of making ice-cream, of course I still went into the freezer room with the door closed. (okay,I didn’t. Cat hurled me in.) haha. And so, I learned that the freezer door will budge at the slightest push. (you’ll see me more often lurking around the freezer room smelling for ice-cream after today)

And so, I made ice-cream today with Cat and Roger. To be precise, I made Ice-cream cakes and pies. Sweet Cream flavoured ice-cream. (:

Talking about being ditzy(again), I whined my head off (im so great at whining) that I cannot carry nor do anything with the freezer gloves. They looked at me and laughed. Okay, I wore the freezer gloves the wrong way. Argh.

p/s: Dinner-picnic after a long day at work with you is such a bliss. Xoxo.
pp/s: A very huge shoutout goes to my dearest bims, really touched by all your messages. Another 18hours more to seeing you all!
ppp/s: you wont want to what goes on in my head. ):

1 comment:

  1. I always go into the -18degree walk in chiller for work.

    ReplyDelete